The Country Hills Community has among its amenities two swimming pools, a large clubhouse with kitchen and a smaller clubhouse each by the swimming pool, and a tennis court for use by members of the community.
Pool opens Memorial Day weekend. See Requirements for Pool Passes
For special occasions, members of the community may reserve the clubhouse and/or swimming pool for picnics, family gatherings, and reunions. During these planned events, this space MUST be reserved through the Homeowners Association to minimize any confusion that might arise.
To avoid conflict, dates upon which clubhouse(s) and/or pools are not available will be posted on the Save the Date page
This process will ensure that every member of the community has an opportunity to enjoy and utilize our wonderful amenities. Email to make your reservations.
COUNTRY HILLS CLUBHOUSE RESERVATIONS
- Residents must identify themselves as homeowners or renters. The homeowner’s HOA dues must be current. Otherwise reservation will be denied.
- Reservations must be made at least 6 weeks in advance.
- A $150 refundable deposit and a $100 rental fee made out to Country Hills HOA and mailed to Crye-Leike Property Management at 890 Willow Tree Circle, Cordova, Tn. 38018 two weeks before the reservation date. No exceptions.
- The resident must clean the Clubhouse and surrounding grounds, remove all garbage and debris and leave the tables and furniture in proper positions. Failure to do so will cause forfeiture of deposit.
- Read rental agreement and print Clubhouse Rental Application